Friday, February 24, 2012

Looking for Home Solar Kit in Malaysia

Solar Powered Your Home? Everyday when I look at the sun shinning into my house, I always wondering how to make it power my electrical appliances to save the electric cost. And the chance come by now, I will be moving into a new house and it is still under renovation.

Since last January, I have been spending time to source the suitable Solar Home Kit in the internet. Many hits went to the China made system which is has very "reasonable" price that fit my budget to start my solar home dream. However, after considering the difficulties in the logistic of product import, warranty, installation, and lack of confidence of the China supplier. I decide to look for the solar kit in Malaysia.

Malaysia government just starting the FIT system in 2012, and it really helps to boots the number of people looking to make good investment in selling their green power. There are quite a number of company providing the services and products. However, they are likely to be more on the On-Grid and non of them located near my place, which is a small town at the north. After spending weeks of searching, I have listed a few company that can provide small stand alone solar system.

In Malaysia, your google search on solar related keywords will lead you to one local company called Solar Power Mart (solarpower-mart.com/), and SCorigin  (www.scorigin.com), which looks like a same company. They provide very comprehensive information and YouTube movies on their solar system. It is a very resource full website.

Searching the online market place did help me to locate some potential solar supplier. In Mudah.my, I found Pg Solar and a few companies who provide solar kit and products. There a quite a number of active sellers from Sabah and Sarawak as well. I think the east Malaysia has a better solar market than Peninsular as there are many remote areas not well connected.

The story will continue............





No comments: